I saw the Veil Intelligent toilet at Greenbuild2016, and wanted to know more. This toilet, which can save households as much as 6,000 gallons of water a year, has one special feature many might like, or find ridiculous- it massages your bum (if you don’t believe me, check out the touchscreen LCD remote control in the photo below).
Features of the $4,275.00 toilet include:
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Dual flush offers a choice of 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Stainless steel wand offers adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions.
- Tankless design with direct water supply.
- Front and rear wash modes provide warm water for cleansing.
- Self-cleaning function uses UV light and electrolyzed water systems to sanitize.
- Warm-air drying system with adjustable temperature settings.
- Automatic deodorization system.
- Heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a night-light.
- English-language touchscreen LCD remote control.
- Emergency flush feature for power outages.
You can learn more here.